Next training date:
30 May 2023 (Tuesday)
Dates of upcoming runs:
19 June 2023 (Monday)
31 July 2023 (Monday)
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Mode of training: In-person
Course fee: $800/pax (before GST)
For SGTech members: $500/pax (before GST)
Note: SGTech members can apply for course funding under STAR FUND 2.0 and receive up to S$500/pax funding. Please refer to FAQ for more details.
About the course
This course focuses on analysing various sustainability reporting frameworks, the approaches to take for carbon emission calculations, and demonstrating how that is relevant to your organisation and client’s supply chain. It will equip you with the relevant skills, and frameworks to start sustainability initiatives, such as establishing baseline consumption data, within your organisation.
This half day course is targeted at professionals who are in management roles in their organisation.
- Analyse the approaches taken to calculate carbon emissions
- Reviewing sustainability reporting and its relevance to a supplier
- Develop process to perform a self-audit within one's organisation
- Identify the types of GHG carbon emissions (Scope 1,2,3)
- Examine best practices of carbon management for an organisation
- Discuss the impact of carbon mitigation (proactive) versus carbon adaptation reduction strategies (reactive)
- Deep dive into supply chain disclosure management