About the job
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced Technical Trainer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in delivering training in Python programming or various IT/cloud technologies, who is willing to transition into delivering training in Artificial Intelligence. Hence, the candidate must be willing to upskill themselves and get trained in beginner to intermediate applied AI technologies. Support and resources to upskill in AI will be provided. Applicants with prior experience and expertise in data science and AI will be preferred.
As a Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive training programs for a diverse set of non-technical audiences that could include students, faculty, and working professionals. These will be delivered in workshop mode, ranging from a few hours to a weeklong series of workshops to train the trainer.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Conducting engaging and informative training sessions, utilizing the available standardised curriculum.
- Providing train-the-trainer sessions to ensure effective dissemination of knowledge.
- Delivering dynamic and interactive training sessions both in-person and online.
- Localizing content to ensure cultural relevance and accessibility for diverse learners.
- Collecting continuous feedback from learners and trainers to enhance program materials.
- Domestic travel to deliver in-classroom training as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 2+ years of technical training experience.
- Proficiency in Python programming with at least 2 years of hands-on experience. (Evidence of online coursework completion is acceptable).
- Ready to be trained and upskilled in AI subjects (if not qualified in AI/data science subjects
- Interest and machine learning methods, particularly in computer vision, natural language processing, or data science
- Passion for teaching and training, with a proven ability to deliver highly interactive sessions.
- Experience in conducting train-the-trainer sessions.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to quickly build rapport with diverse individuals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- B.Tech/M.Tech technical degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in teaching at higher education institutes is a plus.
- Fluency in one or more local Indian languages is an added advantage.
This role is ideal for a technical trainer open to upskilling in the rapidly evolving field of Artificial Intelligence. If you have a passion for education, excellent communication skills, and a technical background, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the growth of AI expertise in India.
‘Please email email@example.com if you are interested to apply for this role.’