About the job
Help us scale up a globally recognized and validated Digital Readiness Program across the United States. This program is intended to bridge the digital divide for 30 million people by 2030.
Who We Are Looking For:
We seek a highly qualified and experienced Cybersecurity Programs Trainer to join our team. As the Trainer, you will be responsible for working with government stakeholders from different agencies/departments/ministries across the United States.
Your primary focus will be to develop and train different audiences (policymakers, business leaders, workforce, academic institutions) on Cybersecurity, AI, and other digital readiness policies, research leading to White Papers, and implement those strategies by conducting workshops and events for business leaders and public policy entities. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of skilling in the topics of digital trust (cybersecurity) and artificial intelligence, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of working with government-skilling stakeholders and academic institutions.
What You Would Do:
- Collaborate and develop content together with Subject-Matter-Experts for the right audiences, ensuring it is interactive and impactful with relevance
- Train the target audiences on the proposed content and discuss implementation strategies with the stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant government stakeholders, acting as a liaison between our organization and government entities.
- Collaborate with public sector organizations to achieve our social mission and develop key partnerships.
- Provide strategic advisory on public affairs, regulatory matters, and policy issues related to digital trust.
- Work closely with business teams to develop strategic action plans and initiatives that align with our business goals.
- Conduct policy analysis, monitor legislation, and recommend positions on stakeholder environment changes that could impact the company.
- Organize and run workshops, events, and training sessions on digital trust and other emerging technologies for academic institutions, business leaders and public policy entities.
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as Cybersecurity, and a passion for fields like Political Science, Public Policy
- Experienced professional with a strong background in running Training workshops for various audiences, especially on the topics of AI, Cybersecurity, and other similar technologies.
- An experienced individual with 3+ years of experience in the education/workforce skilling sector, adept at managing diverse stakeholders and successfully transitioning into the technology industry.
- Strong understanding of digital trust, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and related technologies.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and crisis management skills, grasping complex issues quickly and communicating them effectively.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, representing the organization in interactions with government stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including preparing detailed reports and delivering engaging presentations.
- Strong track record of outreach to government agencies, regulators, and other external audiences.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to travel across the US for various work engagements
- Optional: Based in Austin
Note: This job description serves as a general summary of the key duties and responsibilities. Additional duties may be assigned as necessary to meet business requirements.
What You Gain:
- Create an impact on tackling the digital readiness gap at the national and international levels.
- Working in a dynamic team that puts culture first allows space and time for personal growth and skills development.
- Career progression opportunities in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Dynamic team members from varied backgrounds who will challenge and support your personal & professional growth (even remotely).
- Additionally, potential eligibility for health insurance coverage, opportunity for a retirement savings plan (401k), and paid maternity/paternity leave based on the company policy and applicable regulations.
Who We Are:
We are a consultancy that facilitates innovation activities for the 3P (Public, Private & People) sector that advances environmental, economic, and social sustainability (defined by UN SDGs) globally.
Our mission is to create an influential network of Labs across Asia that can inspire government policy, transform business practices, and harness the power of communities. We were founded in Singapore and have branch offices in India, Indonesia, and the US.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
The compensation and reference to benefits for this role is listed on this posting in compliance with applicable law. The selected candidate’s compensation will be determined based on his or her skills, experience, and qualifications. Please note that the compensation and benefits listed below are only applicable to successful candidates who are hired onto the local United States payroll.
Sustainable Living Lab offers competitive compensation and benefits programs which include but is not limited to healthcare coverage, retirement plan, paid time-off, training and development opportunities, and a range of allowances connected to specific work situations.
Sustainable Living Lab is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
‘Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to apply for this role.’