About the job
About Sustainable Living Lab (SL2)
Sustainable Living Lab (SL2) was founded in Singapore in 2011 with the aim of developing impactful, sustainable solutions in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Our clients include several Governments, international development organizations, leading MNCs, and SMEs. Our expertise is in utilizing technology as a lever for sustainability and applying a community-driven approach for implementation. We have a strong presence in Asia with teams in Singapore, Indonesia, India, and the US.
About the Program
SL2 develops and implements a suite of digital literacy and skilling programs aimed at empowering people to use technology impactfully and responsibly in the AI-fueled world. We work with multiple stakeholders from a global technology giant to India’s largest IT consultancy & premier academic institutions. The program aims at bridging the digital divide by:
- Imparting skills to both technical/ non-technical audiences in the field of AI
- Empowering students with not just technical skills but also career growth skills and soft skills to ensure lifelong relevancy in the workforce of the future
- Reaching 30 million people, in partnership with 30 countries
About the Role
We’re seeking a Subject Matter Expert for AI learning content creation. The curriculum is aimed at diverse groups of audiences. An ideal candidate must have a passion for good teaching content and intermediate Python coding experience.
- Planning, creating, enhancing, modifying and maintaining course outline and curriculum covering Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, IoT and Python programming for global youth audience
- Defining learning objectives and outcomes
- Creating, enhancing, modifying and maintaining course materials (PowerPoint & instructor notes, learning activities & games) for teachers & students to use in class
- Effective writing and documenting Python example code for students
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with creating educational content (i.e. lecturer, university teaching assistant, facilitator) – preferably with previous teaching experience
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Python
- Experience in using Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib and Keras
- Familiarity with CRISP-DM / Data Science Project Cycle
- Should be able to show projects developed in Python (i.e. GitHub repo)
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
What we offer:
- Remote working environment
- Competitive pay commensurate with prior experience.
- Challenging and steep learning curve (your skills will advance rapidly)
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to global projects (our work has reached more >20 countries)
- Regular promotions/increments for top performers
- Get a seat on a rocketship to achieve a shared goal of social, sustainable development powered by technology!
‘Please email email@example.com if you are interested to apply for this role.’